Sunday, September 4, 2011

Style Guide: Chictopia


Coffee brings me to newer grounds. Today, I found Chictopia and exploited it because I got too jittery. First off, it is an online fashion diary made by and made for the majority. It reminds me of a classier StyleDiary but with more social networking and oomph. I am totally hooked especially the Street Style section.

And how hooked was I? I also sent a fashion article for their EUI blog. Well, you can't course through all of the site's pages in a day. It is very fresh and inspiring. I may have just found what I am looking for. Gone are the days of just using name-brand sites or Google Images (gasp!) for fashion inspirations. This is IT... or until the next best thing to style guides comes into place.

Come feast your fashionista eyes at Chictopia.


No comments: