Saturday, November 15, 2008

Online Music Maker: Splice

"Finally!" This was my ecstatic shout when I accessed Splice Music. One day many months ago, I stumbled upon a site that allows online music mixing and editing. You don't need downloads and sophisticated skills to make music. However, I somewhat forgot about the URL and the memory of this wondrous site got under covers.

Through some innate need to be creative, I uncovered this site through my delicious account. Then last week, I was able to do hands on some music making. It was really (reaalllllly) fantastic, and amazing!! Making music is as easy as 1-2-3.

O-kay, so I sound as a frustrated singer/songwriter. But mind you, I can make things happen with the online tools of Splice Music. It beats a boring day of nothingness. Grab a mic, do some loops and make some mixes. If you're a music lover, I AM sure you'll thank me for hinting you on this site.

For today, Splice Music hits the top charts with *****.

No comments: